From Battle of the Immortals Wiki
Completing the Dragon Island (DI) instance is arguable the easiest and fastest way to gain EXP. Most players place DI at the beginning of any run of instances, with Fallen Darkness (FD) following immediately after. The monsters in DI are fairly easy to grind through, and the rewards are plentiful, however summoning the wrong boss can be devastating for an unprepared party.
- First speak to Ludia in Atlantis Square to teleport to Rainbow Island. Then go to the northern most point of the map and you will see the entrance to Dragon Island. In order to teleport the entire party into the instance the party leader must first collect a blood line buff from the dragon loitering just outside the entrance.
- Once inside, the parties primary task is simple: activate your Double EXP and kill everything. The dragons you kill drop Red, Blue and Green Dragons Blood that will be needed later, so make sure to collect all the drops. There are 30 Red, 20 Green and 20 Blue dragons. Every 10 dragons killed of the same color, a Dragontongue Guardian appears. It is easy to kill but casts a slowing spell.
- If your party kills all 70 dragons and there is still 54 minutes left on the clock, an extra wave of 20 dragons will appear at the boss spawning area. You need a very high leveled party with good DPS to pull this off.
- After eliminating all the dragons, you can talk to the altars to donate the Dragon Blood until each Dragon Book is activated (each book requires 10 bloods of the corresponding color). Once you have activated all three books a boss will spawn to the East, kill this boss to receive great rewards and a chance at acquiring a rare Golden Drake pet.
- Depending on the order in which your party activates each book a different boss will spawn. Each of these Bosses has a unique debuff which will effect the party and a chance to drop a different rare reward:
|Dragon God Bramder's Illusion||3 Second Stun||?|
|Red Dragon Queen Edrahm||10 seconds -50% Accuracy||?|
|Yellow Dragon Queen Mara||-20% Physical Attack||?|
|Violet Dragon Queen Litis||Silence||?|
|Blue Dragon Queen Reamlis||-30% Move-speed and Attack Rate||?|
|Green Dragon Queen Mindes||3 second Stun||?|